Jon Paul Katona
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Important dates to remember:
- October 25: No School
- October 31: Halloween Parade @ 9:30 (1/2 day of school)
- November 1: No school (Inservice day)
- November 4-8: Food Drive
- November 8: Picture retakes
- November 18-22: Penny Drive-Wreaths Across America
News for You:
- Doors open at 8:20 and dismissal is at 3:10
- 9th Annual Fall Family Fun Festival: October 26th, 2019 Manton Middle School 5th St Gym 11:00 am-1:30 pm. Free Event. Bring the kids and enjoy a fun family event in our community. All proceeds (donation and bake sale) support the Manton Mobile Food Pantry. Special Guests include Grayling Ghostbusters & new this year, YO-YO demonstrations by Ben DeVault.
- Halloween Parade will begin approximately at 9:30 am (Families can watch in the 5th St. Gym)
- The INC Spot of Manton 6th Annual Celebration of Christmas: Friday, November 1 and Saturday, November 2, 2019, the INC Spot Resale Store is going to be transformed into a holiday open-house. Enjoy hot chocolate and cookies while looking at beautiful Christmas and Holiday decorations. Drawings will be held. 209 S. Michigan Ave Manton, Mi. 49663 231-824-4500.
- Picture Retakes: Forms are on the table outside the Elementary Office
- The Holiday Season is fast approaching. Our lives can be tough. With the added stress of the Holidays, some families struggle more than usual. If you are in need of assistance this Holiday Season, we have our Christmas Wish List form outside the Elementary and Middle School Offices. The forms are due back to the office by November 18, 2019. If you would like to help a family in need by donating gifts or money, please contact April Neihardt at 231-824-6413 ext 330.
- Project Christmas: Saturday, December 7, 2019 Beginning at 8:00 am at the Wexford County Civic Arena*Cadillac. Registration begins October 7, 2019, the Deadline to register is November 27, 2019, *You must register to participate* Wexford County Residents call 231-779-5205 or 231-468-3204, Missaukee County Residents call 231-839-8816.
- Free and Reduced Lunch: Just a reminder if you have not applied for this and would like to you may do so at Lunchapp.com or stop in the Elementary office for a form.
- Parents/Guardians, Please walk your child(ren) into the office to check them in and make sure they get into the office safely when they are coming in late. There is not always someone in the office at times, and the door is locked to enter, which would leave them standing outside in the entryway until someone returns. They MUST be signed in or out by an adult when coming in late or leaving early. Thank you!
- Parents, please continue to move forward in the drop off lane. This helps the flow of traffic. Thanks!