About Manton Online Learning
We are pleased to offer families a full-time K-12 online learning platform beginning the 2020-2021 school year. This option provides students with a unique opportunity to receive all of their courses virtually while still being part of our local school community.
We know many families have uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and are seeking online options for those reasons. Every student learns differently and some students may seek this option because they thrive in an online format. Some home-school families are interested in pursuing public education virtually with the benefit of maintaining a flexible pacing schedule and routines at home. Whatever the reason, we would love to have you continue or begin your legacy as a Ranger.
Why Should I Choose Manton Online Learning?
- Access to a full-time online learning program with benefits as a member of our local school community.
- High quality, tuition-free, in-home virtual learning experience
- Flexible pacing with 24/7 access to curriculum
- Local support from passionate, experienced, and professional teachers and mentors
- Opportunities to participate in school activities and events such as athletics, counseling services, access to Career Technical Center, dual enrollment in college courses, and more.
- Ability to earn Manton High School Diploma
Virtual Course Offerings
Manton Online Learning utilizes Pathblazer, an online platform for our K-5 students and Edgenuity for our 6-12 students. All curriculum aligns with state standards. Classes are customized by grade level and are monitored by certified Manton teachers.
For More Information and Enrollment please call your building principal