Jon Paul Katona
Friday, October 11, 2019
Important dates to remember:
- October 17: Girl Scouts meeting at Dicks Family Farm
- October 21, 23, & 24 Parent-Teacher Conferences
- October 21-24- Scholastic Book Fair
- October 31: Halloween Parade (1/2 day of school)
- November 1: No school (Inservice day)
News for You:
- Doors open at 8:20 and dismissal is at 3:10
- Girl Scouts Meeting: Thursday, October 17th from 5-7pm at Dick's Family Farm located at 7710 S. 7 Mile Rd McBain, Mi 49657. This is for Kindergarten through 12th grade who are interested in joining Girl Scouts! Cost is $5 per person and it includes cider, doughnut and a small pumpkin. This is a family event so everyone is welcome!
- Project Christmas: Saturday, December 7, 2019 Beginning at 8:00 am at the Wexford County Civic Arena*Cadillac. Registration begins October 7, 2019, the Deadline to register is November 27,2019 *You must register to participate* Wexford County Residents call 231-779-5205 or 231-468-3204, Missaukee County Residents call 231-839-8816.
- Free and Reduced Lunch: Just a reminder if you have not applied for this and would like to you may do so at Lunchapp.com or stop in the Elementary office for a form.
- Parents, please continue to move forward in the drop off lane. This helps the flow of traffic. Thanks!
- Scholastic Book Fair is coming soon. Please join us on October 21-24 during school hours and parent-teacher conferences and support our students and school with reading. The more books we sell the more books we receive in our school libraries!!
- Open-toe sandals are not allowed in the elementary school. Please continue to monitor this and to send your child to school wearing the proper footwear. Thanks!
- Parents/Guardians, Please walk your child(ren) into the office to check them in and make sure they get into the office safely when they are coming in late. There is not always someone in the office at times, and the door is locked to enter, which would leave them standing outside in the entryway until someone returns. They MUST be signed in or out by an adult when coming in late or leaving early. Thank you!
- Parents, please continue to move forward in the drop off lane. This helps the flow of traffic. Thanks.
- October is Attendance Awareness Month: Talk to your student to learn more about this!